14 Carrot Policies and Services
Customer Satisfaction is very important to us. To help us serve you better, we ask that all returns and exchanges be made within 60 days of purchase. We do not offer a refund for any return that is not accompanied by an itemized
store receipt. Please see our full return policy at the bottom of this page.
If you are a rewards program member we can look up your past transactions and print a
receipt for you if you need to make a return. Or, we offer paperless receipts that can be
e-mailed to you - never worry again about losing a paper receipt!
We encourage you to let us special order products for you. This helps us learn what our
customers want us to carry. No deposit or prepayment is necessary.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit (Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover)
- Debit (Maximum $20 cash back.)
- SNAP/EBT ((attn: as of 6/23/21 EBT is temporarily unavailable. We are working to resolve this issue.))
- Personal Check (No cash back. In-state checks only and you must provide a current phone number.)
RIDES IN OUR CARROT VAN
Call ahead for reservations @ 803-359-2920.
14 CARROT DETAILED RETURN POLICY
Please understand that as a small, independent retailer, we unfortunately cannot afford to have a lax return policy. Vendors, simply put, will not issue us credit for returned items that fall under one of the following categories:
1. Taste/Preference: A refund will not be issued if a customer is returning an item because they do not like the way a product tastes or works.
2. Empty Bottles or Fully Consumed Products: Packaged foods, supplements or other product returns will not be accepted if more than half of the product has been consumed.
3. 3 & 5 Gallon Water Bottles: If the bottle is cracked, melted, dirty or contains any foreign material it will not be accepted and is not eligible for exchange or return of deposit. All bottles brought to the store for return of deposit must be inspected by the cashier.
4. Books: Books and magazines are non-refundable under any circumstances.
5. Perishable Items (frozen or refrigerated) and Bulk Items: These items can only be returned due to quality issues such as spoilage, freezer burn, etc. Because of temperature control issues, even unopened perishable items cannot be accepted for a return due to our inability to guarantee it was kept at an appropriate temperature once it left our store and, therefore, cannot put it back on the shelf for resale.